Our culture is changing, and these changes are leading to changes in the law. As a result, churches are experiencing legal challenges to their religious freedom. Challenges are arising at the local, state, and federal level on several issues, including:
- Sexual orientation & gender identity laws: Elected officials have made attempts to prohibit churches and other employers from maintaining biblically based codes of conduct related to marriage and sexual behavior.
- Use of church facilities: Some government officials are attempting to dictate how churches can use their buildings, even if it means violating their beliefs.
- Unconstitutional regulations: Some states have attempted to force churches to provide abortions in their health plans, despite their deeply held beliefs about the sanctity of life.
- Equal access to government grants and property: Churches across the country have been discriminated against and denied access to neutrally available public benefits simply because they are religious.
Your church needs to be prepared to face these, and other, religious freedom issues. But you don’t have to bear this legal burden alone – we’ve partnered with ADF Church Alliance to equip you.
ADF Church Alliance provides personalized and virtually all-encompassing religious freedom legal help for churches, whenever they need it, for a flat annual membership fee that’s based on church size.
By joining ADF Church Alliance, your church can be prepared and protected for potential challenges, so you can continue to live out your faith and freely minister.
Because of our partnership, you get a 20% discount on this already affordable program. Enter code MTSBC20 when you apply.
Become a member and have peace of mind knowing you have a strong legal advocate ready to stand with you.
- Apply Online at www.ADFChurchAlliance.org
- Use Promo Code MTSBC20 for a 20% discount
- Leave your legal burden behind